Monday, March 4, 2013

Lit. Terms Applied

Lets just say that the quiz we had in class today was ridiculously difficult and I mean that in the nicest way possible. First off, I know most of the literary terms pretty well but I am still getting used to finding them being used in a text. Therefore giving us only 20 seconds to read the text and then find them, define them, and explain why they were used was extremely hard. There was no rhyme or reason to keep the pace the same. Once I finished reading the text, it would be gone and replaced by another. When we finally got to look at it again I had to reread it to simply to remember what it said but then still leave time to find an example of a lit term. I think the idea behind the quiz was good, but taking it and then reflecting on it now, all I really remembering was being flustered that I didn't have enough time.

No comments:

Post a Comment