Thursday, February 28, 2013

First Quarter Review

1) Evaluate your performance so far this semester by explaining how you've done on required assignments and how you have moved forward on your Sr. Project/BQ/CWG;
---I believe I have kept up with the assignments that have been due during this grading period. I have many other things that occupy my time so I do as much when I can. As for my Senior Project I was at somewhat of a loss up until this Friday. I was planning on basing my project after the process of achieving my SMART goal (getting a dance solo for a performance I'm in), but it didn't exactly pan out as planned. Therefore Dr. Preston had me think about it harder, what is the reason for my dancing? Within seconds I responded with self-expression, so I now believe I will base my project on that and how it has shapes who I am today.

2) List your goals and expectations of yourself for the next quarter.
---I hope to continue on a path where I achieve earning high grades in all of my classes and also trying my hardest whenever I dance. (Maybe get some sleep in there)

3) Make suggestions for course content/process.
---Maybe some more freestyle posts on our blogs?..

No comments:

Post a Comment