Tuesday, January 8, 2013

What's In This For Me

Honestly, English has never really been 'my' subject. I have always been the person that is considered strange because math actually makes sense to me! Anyways, I find reading enjoyable, but writing as basically the bane of my existence. I never seem to be able to get my ideas onto paper in an interesting way or even make sense really. So this semester I could say that I want to improve my writing, but I know that this isn't a practical notion when applied to myself. Therefore I would rather use the technology around me and find that spark to hopefully keep me fully focused and excited about the assignments we do. I want to enjoy this class and learn new things to help me in the future....and maybe help me pass the AP test!

No comments:

Post a Comment