Tuesday, October 23, 2012

To Facebook or Not to Facebook?

I have always thought of Facebook as a place to reconnect with past friends and make a way to stay in touch with those you see everyday. I found that this may be true, however we are being used at the same time. They use our personal information we put on our page. Also not only do my 'friends' see my page, but completely random strangers do as well because there is nothing blocking them from it. Reading this article shows how dangerous Facebook could be for younger kids and even for us teenagers. I suppose Mark Zuckerburg is only doing this to make money, but it would be nice if he cared. This isn't going to stop me from using it, but I know now to be a lot more careful of what I put on the internet.

1 comment:

  1. Get daily suggestions and instructions for earning THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS per day FROM HOME for FREE.
    CLICK HERE TO START NOW

    ReplyDelete